Thursday, November 1, 2012

GREAT NEWS!!!!

Got some really awesome news this morning!! Humom is dancing around the house like she's been in the nip herself!!

The Doc that my brother and I have been seeing called to offer her holiday wishes to humom. She said that since her and her family have decided to forgo a gift exchange this year, she will be donating some funds toward my eye surgery. Now while this will not cover the entire cost of the procedure, it is reducing it significantly. My surgery is going to cost now about half what my brothers did!!! While it's still a lot of money, it's definitely more attainable now. I should be able to get it before Christmas :) I chalk it up to my winning personality!! Everyone just falls in love with me!

My Brother and Me - When humom first got us.

No comments:

Post a Comment