Saturday, November 17, 2012

Adoptions.....changes in roommates :)

I know I posted my house mates a little while back..... Some of those have moved on to permanent homes via adoptions. I just realized it's going to be really hard to keep you all up to date on the current residents. Some stay only a few weeks and others have stayed months..... I guess the best thing will be for me to just post adoptions weekly (if we have any) and new ones that come in. So as an update from the original list, we still have: Onyx, Fiddle, Mandolin, Mr Magoo,Gypsy, Booger Bear, the 7 Maine Coons babies, and 2 new Russian Blues named Phoebe and Malia. Today 3 adoptions caused my pals Banjo, Zagnut and Buster (new one only here 2 weeks) to move on. They will be missed, each for their unique presence. Zagnut and Banjo had been here awhile. Zagnut probably the longest as he is just over 6 months old and came here at a young age of 8 weeks. He went to a great home with a 6yr old Autistic boy and will be perfect for that family. Banjo is 4 months old and came here at an age of about 10 weeks. Buster was a mere 10 weeks old and barely had enough time to adjust to being here. He was adorable though. The interesting thing about these adoptions....2 were solid black kitties. The rescue did a total of 15 adoptions today.....5 were black.....how impressive is that??? I hear black kitties are the hardest to adopt. Well, humom is sad as she will miss the ones that she bonded with but very happy that 3 found great homes.....She's also exhausted so I imagine I'll be loosing the computer here shortly as it appears she's preparing for bed......Goodnight all!! Sweet dreams of nip and tuna!!! <purr>

No comments:

Post a Comment